Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gao, The First (May 2007)

Kekekekekeke....
Oops, please excuse me, can't stop that smile.. kekekeke...

Well, here we go. Last weekend the regular bunch decided to go to the rock, so, to the rock we went..
Good skies, sun was going easy on us too, and light winds all the time. Shiock.

Action was slow, every one was luring in a very relax manner with occasional small chats in between...

After an hour plus, and here come the star, its sudden arrival wake me up. " fish on!" I shouted, and Fendi scrambled to help land this beauty which pulled 2 1/4 Lbs. on the Boga. Beautiful.

Soon after this, another luring bro, Sufian, register 2 hits, lost 2 lure as a result... can feel his pain... When everything started to slow down again we decided to call it a day and left, wearing a usual satisfying smile..

Wonder why I can stop Kekekek? This my fist GAO on lure! :cheergal: KEKEKEKEKEK..













Released after foto shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment