Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Squid, Todak and Blue hind (Jan 2008)

It was Jan 2008, looking back, I’ve into luring for a year liao, been trying hard to add new species to my luring journal and yet there are still many empty slots to fill.

Eging, which mean catching squid on squid jigs aka egi, was something I had been trying for some time and still zero hit.
That day Alan jio us for some eging again, he is very into it if you want to know.
Packed up, geared up (with wasabi and soy sauce of cause) met up and off eging we went.

After some work out, finally I Landed my first! And many more! Wakakakakakakaka…..

Photobucket

First ever squid landed.
And others were not to be out done.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Some arrow head were landed

Photobucket

More….

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even more…

Photobucket

And sashimi freshly caught squids on the spot, sliced up by yours truly.

Photobucket

The squid sashimi was finished up in matter of seconds...

Kekekekekeke……

The next day we geared up for luring.
After 1 year + of hard work, and 1 million and 1hits without hookup, finally on the 1 million and 2 hit, a firm hookup, and my FIRST todak on lure is registered in my luring journal! Yeah…..

Photobucket

That’s not all, another first of its kind made its way into my luring journal before the trip is closed, a beautiful Blue Hind was landed on Angel Kiss.

A very fulfilling and meaningful trip. Thank you guys, you all are such a good sport.

Photobucket

2 comments: