Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Beginning In The Past


Stage 2, posting up of old CRs and all that in between.
Here we go......

I pick up Luring in 2006, 12 years after I "hang my rod".

My shifu, Steven Lock is the one poisoned me into it. Kekekekek...

The following is on the 24th Dec 2006, my 4th luring trip.

In the morning of that fateful day, I had a quarrel with my ex-wife, she call my son an a*****e, That mark the end of our marriage.... and the beginning of my new life...

Trying my very best not to foul up the trip and all my friends, I proceed with the trip, acting as if nothing had happened... God knows, how I felt.....

The whole of 24th I got nothing, I do not expect anything anyway. Luring is never EZ, I understand.

"Merry X'mas Roger.." I said to myself in the 25th morning.
Alan had landed his record size queenie already, I was envious.

He ask me accompany him to the other side, saying he felt there may held something, he saw explosion. I followed.
After a long while of no taker, just as Alan had given up and I about to follow, I had a strong, solid hit. First fish on lure was landed.

We brought the fish to the others a short distant away, reporting the good catch. I had a culture shock, never in my life I had taken any foto with that fish I caught, the super star treatment put me in cloud 9. Thanks buddies. I love it.











Santa took pity on me, giving this 7 pounder as my X'mas present, to ease my broken heart..

The Beauty was released without further harm. My first catch and release...
Did I see a halo over my head?
Kekekekekeke........

5 comments: