Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Toyz part 1 (Daiwa Ignis 2004)

Stumbled on an offer that I cannot say no to, so bought it, I did.
I had been looking for a finesse spinning reel for light game and eging for a long time now, but had always been distracted and ended up with other tackles instead of a finesse spinning reel.Kekeekkeke...
Now, finally, I got what I wanted...

Daiwa Ignis 2004

The all New Ignis has the Real Four design, to share the spool and handle dimensions with other Daiwa Real Four reels, like Certate and Exist. The light-weight finesse special spinning reel has engineering compound Zaion body to achieve the close-to-Steez weight.

Spec.

- Aluminum machine-cut digital gears 2
- No clutch on/off switch
- Magnesium ultra-light handle same as Exist Steez Custom
- Air bail
- Size 2004 shallow ABS air spool
- line cap. 0.165mm dia. x 100 meter
- Cross wrapping oscillation
- Twist Buster 2 line roller
- Gear Ratio 4.8:1
- Weight 185g
- Max Drag 2kg
- 10 ball bearings + 1 infinite one way roller bearing




















3 comments:

  1. Woah! Another toy.......Beautiful one.......will look good on my......ehem ehem rod......hehehe.....Nope I won't do it this time......No more hating.......hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah... Go get 1 if you like, if you can find, kekekekeke
    Unless you can order online lo, kekekeke

    ReplyDelete