Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chicken Pox virus on the loose

Surprise surprise, Ashlynn aka Ash aka Lynn aka Cindy, commonly know as AG (Ah Girl) is down with Chicken Pox (take care).

Guess what, an office girl in my company was on MC for Chicken Pox, now my QS is down with Chicken Pox, and is on 14 days MC.

I made a check with my friends, they too, have friends and knowledge of someone is down with Chicken Pox, the cases are from all over the island.

Wow...

Who let the chicken out? It seems like at this moment, only adult caught it, I have yet to hear case of children with chicken Pox yet at this moment.

As CNY is around the corner, it is ultimate "suey" (bad luck) to get infected with Chicken Pox Virus, gonna miss all the food man....

Please take care.

1 comment:

  1. Its crazy how fast chicken poxs can spread. When it was around in my area about 10 people got it. I was one of those 10.

    ReplyDelete