Thursday, October 8, 2009

Man Eating Fish

Man Eating Fish...

A topic feared by most.
What will/can you do? when you come face to face with one.
For me, if I am to ever run into one, can only say a prayer and hope that it will pass quickly.....

Reports of man eating fish can be found all over the world. Where there is man and fish, it will happen, sooner or later!

I was unfortunate enough to ran into one such gruesome incident, yes, right here in Singapore!
lucky enough I am not the victim in this case, as for the victim, I feel sorry...

It was after one of the many fishing trips, as we stop over for a rest before heading home, and the whole unthinkable event unfolded, right before our eyes. It happened so fast that none of us can do anything at all for the poor victim.

I recorded the whole event with my camera, from begining till the end, but i will only post here a few photos, because the others are just too gruesome to be published....

Lo and behold.....
















The man, eating fish....











No comments:

Post a Comment